Wednesday, March 25, 2009

im back for good now!

YAY i have my computer back... It was quite dire for a while there. no computer, and apparently it was in a very bad way, but they revived it, ... just as well really, because like a lot of people, ive been a bit slack with the backing up. not any more i say.

Today at the op shop, it was a GOLD day.

1 sportscraft, brand new with tags on it, linen mens shirt, for my brother
1 table eight hot fushia coloured linen shirt for my mother.
1 pair of bike style exercise pants for myself. very timely seeing as i have the personal trainer today.
1 tickle me elmo doll. which both the boys love. This toy was $8 which is a bit above my budget, but i used my winnings frommy stratchie i got for my birthday. AND
the best black had, the sort you wear to the races, but i wore to the supermarket instead, which you do. Lots of looks at that one!!

Now im back into the swing, i will take some pics to add on here too. YAY. im so happy ive got my computer back.

1 comment:

  1. Would have loved to have seen the crazy lady wearing a hat in the supermarket!!

    ReplyDelete