Tuesday, September 22, 2009

what a morning!

This morning i awoke thinking that the world was coming to an end. The sky at 5.50am was red... I mean red. I have never seen anything like it. I turn onthe TV to see that its a duststorm, the likes of which Sydney have never seen.

This is a picture taken at about 7am out my front window. Its amazing really, apart from the fact that breathing is a bit of an issue!



Op shop loving this week i picked up these Dr Seuss books, all practically brand new, for $1 each. Tom thinks Wacky Wednesday in particular is the most hilarous book he has ever seen. I really enjoy reading that one to him. Also "Put me in the Zoo " was a book i remember reading when i was younger, and he thinks that ones pretty good too..



And lastly, here are some of my choc bikkies that tom cooked for us. He wanted the strawberries because they looked nice, not because he likes them..



Had to include this photo as well. Tom doing some reading. He tells me he's going to be an electrician when he grows up. Wonder why?





No comments:

Post a Comment